Most of the time jewelry boxes are related to women, but men also need to keep their belongings safely. Men’s jewelry boxes have different names as valet boxes, watch boxes, cufflink boxes and tie tack boxes. Unlike women, men’s jewelry boxes are all wood colors and they are sleek, functional and sophisticated. Most of these boxes are made of burl wood or hardwood, which talks about style and statement.
The different men’s jewelry boxes have vivid uses:
1. Watch boxes: Collection of watches talk about personal style and taste rather than necessary timepieces. All these expensive watches need care and one cannot risk of damages. The watch boxes protect the faces of watches and keeps the band in good collection.
2. Cuff link boxes: Cuff links are often used just for special occasion and formal events. To keep them in a pristine conditions for your generations to use store them in cufflink boxes.
3. Tie tack boxes: finding a perfect tie to match your suit would be a different task if the ties were not organized. A tie tack box keeps them sorted so that you can find one easily.
4. Valet boxes: the best way to impress your wife is by keeping your wallet, money clips, credit cards, keys, coins, rings, cufflinks or watches in this storage solution.
There is a wide range of choice available วิจารณ์มวย in the market for these boxes. The most functional and stylish are:
1. Handcrafted Italian Inlaid wood veneer: This men’s box has Italian inlaid veneer on top of scrolled border. It has compartments for jewelry, hooks for necklaces and bracelets and a mirror on lid. The box is specially designed for men.
2. Mele Carson : the black box has a lift lid with slim storage in lid, divided sections, coin slide, two padded watch cushions, hand lined ivory sueded fabric interior. It has white contrast stitching, snap closure.
3. Men’s thin: This sleek and lovely design is elegant and simple and adds an artistic point of beauty wherever it is displayed. This jewelry boxes work well for many men who have but several watches, rings and cufflinks to store.
4. Men’s large: The box is designed for moderate jewelry collections. They are the most popular size. It is both functional and attractive. The tray provides a place to store the pieces he wears everyday.
5. Men’s rustic veneer and walnut: This high gloss piano finish solid wood jewelry box features black enamel accents, burgundy velvet cloth interior. The lid includes pouches and necklace swings out. There is a single lift out tray with compartments, four cufflinks, studs, rings and more. To add to all it has brass hardware.
6. Leather: The box features black strapping with silver border, two lift out trays with watch pillows, ring rolls, compartments for earrings, bracelets, cufflinks and all the jewelry needs. It has putty color silsuede interior, sewn in pouch with necklace hooks. It has silver key lock and hinges.
7. Bianca locking bubinga maple wood: A jewelry box designed with sleek contemporary lines and subtle domed lid. This box offers six combination cufflink or ring bars. Ten spacious divided compartments for bracelets and brooches are available. It is lined n a soft champagne crème colored faux suede lining.