A weight loss plan that can help you to lose weight must involve a daily diet that promotes good overall health. Body weight issues must be considered in the context of one’s overall health.
An effective weight loss plan must focus on healing the unhealthy glands and hormones of the endocrine system. These glands and hormones are directly involved in regulating metabolism. The endocrine system is responsible for determining whether your body burns or stores fat. To lose weight, the glands and hormones of this important system must be in a healthy state. Body weight and body shape are indicators of how healthy this system is.
Learning how to trigger the six fat burning hormones into action on an ongoing basis is the secret to successful weight management. When your body naturally burns fat, you will lose inches and you will also lose weight as a result of this natural fat burning process.
There is mounting scientific evidence that supports the fact many of the popular foods that we eat cause obesity and disease. In order to have an effective weight loss plan, most of these very popular foods must be eliminated from the daily diet. Obesity can be prevented and treated by adopting a weight loss plan that replaces fat making foods with fat burning foods. Foods that encourage your body to burn fat will help you to easily lose weight while at the same time restoring your endocrine system to a healthier state. An effective weight loss plan built around fat burning foods is key to your efforts to lose weight and to keep those unwanted pounds off forever.
The best weight loss plan that can and will help you to lose weight focuses on the following core principles:
1. Avoid refined high glycemic load carbohydrates, such as sugar and concentrated sweeteners, refined flours, refined rice, breads and anything made from refined flour. Eliminating these foods is key to an effective weight loss plan.
2. Eat whole foods that are natural and fresh. Avoid man-made processed food like substances including fast, junk, and canned foods.
3. Eat non-starchy vegetables and fresh fruits as your main source of carbohydrate…..cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, cabbage, brussel sprouts, bok choy and kale are excellent, nutritionally rich sources of the right type of carbohydrate as well as many other beneficial nutrients.
4. Consume moderate amounts of nutritious carbohydrate dense foods in your daily diet.
5. Avoid soft drinks, fruit juices, alcohol, and other highly Carbofix processed, sugar laden drinks.
6. Eliminate omega-6-rich vegetable oils from your diet, use cold pressed extra virgin olive oil instead.
7. Enrich your diet with omega-3 fats as part of you weight loss plan.
8. Avoid trans fatty acids which are found in deep-fried foods, margarine, and foods that contain partially hydrogenated oils.
9. Eat some protein at every meal and snack.
When the above are incorporated into a weight loss plan, you can lose weight naturally by helping your body to do what it is designed to do…burn fat!